Saturday, 9 January 2016

Tales of 2015 and resolution for 2016

Blogadda has given Topic to write upon Talesof2015 apparently I took it quite casually.I was of the view  that  there is nothing much special 2015 that I could pen down. Suddenly I ran the horses of my thoughts in the lanes of past year and then  I realizedthat  each day of 2015 was very special for me as I had learnt a lot.There are many special moments to share with my friends.

I feel blessed and grateful whenever I rewind  year 2015.I am grateful to my incredible family  and friends who stood by me in all odd n even situations.The most important  gift of 2015 was that we got ground floor of our house renovated and first floor constructed.I am thankful to my fanmily members who gave me unconditional support to have a dream house.A house is a place where not only we live but plan our future and cherish our dreams.Thus in 2015 dream turned into reality.

My second priority is my work place where I spend more than eight  hours a day.This year was splendid one in achievement of targets.Again I have incredible,dedicated,adoreable and visionary  staff whose hard  work brought laurels this year.Their unconditional support really worked for me and I got prized posting of my choice.Even seniors appreciated and motivated on every step.Thus professionally a great year indeed.

Above all I felt whirlwind of change in my spiritual bent of mind.as a result there is  much positivity and maturity of feelings.There is a remarkable change in my outlook for people around me.At the same time I have become stronger as now I have courage to say wrong the wrong.Now I am rational instead of emotional.

Year 2015 is gone and I am nostalgic to think that one more year has subtracted from my life and a few are left in my account.But this is natural phenemenon and we cannot stop it.There was an unfortunate incident in 2015 that we lost our religious Guru in 2015 and that was a  great blow to our family.We had long association with this pious soul.May She rest in peace!

It may sound negative to my readers that now I dont allow hypocrites in my friends list.2015 has made me so strong that I have learnt to remove toxic people from my life.Now I do not give room to the people who cause me pain and look at me as if I am small..In other words I am strong enough to keep such negative people at bay.Actually I have learnt to distinguish between friends and foes.

So guys, year 2015 was a blend of joy,hard work and new teachings and I wish 2016 may bring countless merry making moments in everone's life.Although I believe in Karma and not in merely having dreams yet my resolution for 2016 is that I should contribute to the society by helping those who are deprived of their basic rights.This will be my mission.Let nobody sleep empty stomach.I would like others to work for this mission as it sounds me divine.

“I’m sharing my #TalesOf2015 with BlogAdda.

Nisha Talwar

No comments:

Post a Comment