Tuesday, 8 March 2016

A promise from husband on Woman day

The seven vows or seven promises are sworn in by the bride and groom on the day of Marriage as most important ritual of indian marriage and both promise to fullfill them wholeheartedly throughout their wedded life.But women take everyday a new promise from her partner e.g.to come home early,to go for movie ,to dine at good restaurant or it may be long drive .Undoubtedly women keep their promise without leaving any chance of complaint.
On this women day women will definitely expect much from husbands.I too have some thoughts storming in my mind.I am planning in a different way as my wedded life is matured.I dont want to take promise of commitment,loyalty ,weekly shopping or long drive.My both children are grown up and there is usually ego clash between our children and my husband.He is critical and less appreciative.Indeed he needs to be updated and adoptive.He is critical for their every act and never agrees with their innovative ideas.On this woman day I would like to have a promise from my loving husband that he would understand the feelings and emotions of his sons and would deal them patiently .Thus fragrance of sweet emotions will flow in house.
The next promise from him is that he needs to be communicative and assertive.Sometimes instead of expressing himself he endures pain within himself and continues to fight alone.This aggregates to my mental stress.So I wish that now onwards he will open his heart and let me join to explore his heart in innovative manner,This will definitely help to resolve the issue .
There is a long list of promises I wish to have from my husband and next is that he would spare some time for his family when he is at home and will keep his mobile off.I am jealous of his mobile addiction and often call it his second wife.
The last but not the least is that he must learn time management as he usually mingles his list of jobs and often gets late on every occasion.
 Actually I want promises  in every habit of my hubby which I dont like and wish him to lead according to me.Although he is very caring,affectionate and sensible human being .definitely an ideal partner.But through this post I got chance to make him a PERFECT HUBBY. :-)
“I’m blogging about the kasams I want from my man this Women’s Day with the #SadaSexy activity at BlogAdda”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nft-m45r6I4

No comments:

Post a Comment