Thursday, 17 March 2016

Best Memories of life

Memories carry us to the lanes of past where sweet fragrance of beautiful thoughts refresh our soul.These memories are the golden moments spent with our loved ones e.g.with parents, siblings,friends,spouse,or children.
Myself is not untouched by emotions and feelings.I usually get lost in the moment spent with my only sibling I.e.my only sis.
She is ten years elder to me and indeed like my mom.I am indebted to her in so many ways and find myself unable to repay.
We have not only shared same womb but have shared every sad/happy moment of childhood and youth.
My sis is Iconic figure in our city as her statur had been very high due to her high character that u will read in succeeding lines.
I belonged to a middle class family consisting of my parents and we two sis.My mother was a rheumatoid patient and my sis had to look after all household chores since her BACHPAN.When she was eighteen some people came for marriage proposal and I was vry happy.But a few days after there was shocking grave like environment in home.I was totally unaware of what happened but later I got that there was some genetic disorder due to which she could not marry. Again I got busy and never tried to get details of same.
At the age of twenty I got married and it was she who successfully made preparations of my marriage without any complaint or stress.I never tried to ask her about her wishes and feelings.Again I remained so involved in my married life that I became so selfish that I could never hear her pain inside.Meanwhile my mother expired which shattered my sis further as she has lost her only friend and soul mate.She used to tell me that it was very difficult for her to lead her life with an old aged man.To me it was  normal .One more blow axed her that my dad was diagnosed of Parkinson.She nursed him better than Sharvan son.I am amazed as if she was destined to serve her parents. Everyone of our town had no words in her appreciation.
She became alone when my dad breathed last.Since then she is residing with our family.Here too she is leaving no stone unturned for the sake of our comforts.Indeed she is our strength and backbone.Almighty has designed her not for her own interests but for serving others.
May God be kind enough to give her healthy life ahead.

Nisha




No comments:

Post a Comment