Mobile technology is changing rapidly and there is a new updation with every wink .
With the innovative features mobiles have outcasted laptops.Mobiles are loaded with so many features and apps that this handy gadgets have become necessity of everyone.
For me being banker by profession mobile is of dire need.I am having a good mobile with good memory as I have to keep huge data of borrowers,Statistics of branch,latest circulars and loan policy within my access.
But with the launch of LG Nexus 5X on 29th September I am thrilled as I hope I am going to have a complete phone with me .I have gone through all specifications and comparisons to explore that it is loaded with abundant extra ordinary features.
During our monthly meetings when we have to present data I usually felt embarrassed bcoz many files could not be loaded and data was not available due to less storage capacity of my phone.Inspite of month long hard work my performance graph remained stand still.With LG Nexus 5X huge internal memory upto 32 KB I will leave no stone unturned and will be favourite of higher officials.
Moreover I was fed up with low battery back up.During presentations ,conversations with my boss usually I had to shift to landline.LG Nexus 5X assures that we will never run out of battery even after using all amazing google apps becoz of its unique USB Type-C charger .This has made me crazy to have LG Nexus .Now onwards I need not to appologize for not charging my phone.
Last and not the least your mobile is your own .I dont want to share my phone with anyone else.LG Nexus 5X has removed my panic of security with its unique fingrtip sensor.
I am definitely going to win this dream phone .
With the innovative features mobiles have outcasted laptops.Mobiles are loaded with so many features and apps that this handy gadgets have become necessity of everyone.
For me being banker by profession mobile is of dire need.I am having a good mobile with good memory as I have to keep huge data of borrowers,Statistics of branch,latest circulars and loan policy within my access.
But with the launch of LG Nexus 5X on 29th September I am thrilled as I hope I am going to have a complete phone with me .I have gone through all specifications and comparisons to explore that it is loaded with abundant extra ordinary features.
During our monthly meetings when we have to present data I usually felt embarrassed bcoz many files could not be loaded and data was not available due to less storage capacity of my phone.Inspite of month long hard work my performance graph remained stand still.With LG Nexus 5X huge internal memory upto 32 KB I will leave no stone unturned and will be favourite of higher officials.
Moreover I was fed up with low battery back up.During presentations ,conversations with my boss usually I had to shift to landline.LG Nexus 5X assures that we will never run out of battery even after using all amazing google apps becoz of its unique USB Type-C charger .This has made me crazy to have LG Nexus .Now onwards I need not to appologize for not charging my phone.
Last and not the least your mobile is your own .I dont want to share my phone with anyone else.LG Nexus 5X has removed my panic of security with its unique fingrtip sensor.
I am definitely going to win this dream phone .
- I am participating in the#ChampIsBack activity at BlogAdda.“
Nisha
No comments:
Post a Comment